Step 1: We hear from the Listing Agent.
- Our offer was accepted! - continue to Step 2
- We receive a Counter-offer.
- We accept the Counteroffer - continue to Step 2
- We counter the Counteroffer - we return to Step 1
- Our offer was rejected with no counteroffer
- We create and submit a new offer - we return to Step 1
- We return to Step 4 of the Home Selection Process
Step 2: We contact your Financial Institution
- They run a Credit Report
- They schedule an appraisal
- They arrange for Underwriting (if needed)
Step 3: We schedule Termite and Home Inspections
- We negotiate repairs and/or treatments.
- Acceptable - continue to Step 3
- Unacceptable - We withdraw/void the contract and return to the Home Selection Process
Step 4: We arrange the needed Homeowners Insurance.
Step 5: We contact an attorney of your choosing and schedule the Closing.
- Performs a Title Search
- Assembles all necessary paperwork
Step 6: We conduct a final walkthrough prior to the Closing
Step 7: We receive Clear to Close and Closing Disclosure from the lender
Step 8: We check on the wiring of funds from your preferred account
Step 9: We have a Closing
- You now own a new Home!
- Contact utility companies to set up service in your name