Thank you for giving me the opportunity to discuss selling or purchasing your greatest asset, your home! I have been a real estate agent since 2005 and have loved helping individuals and families with their real estate needs. Real estate is about helping people and providing a service. My goal is to provide excellent service and to do it in a professional manner. Both my education and experience have given me the background I need to provide my clients with the expertise and professionalism they desire. Personable, Proven & Passionate!
Educational and Professional Experience
- BA from Asbury University in Business Management
- Work experience includes full time positions at a law firm, a tax accounting firm and a property management company.
- Managed 722 multi-family apartment homes for 5 years and took the apartment community from a manual accounting system to a computerized database system in 1989.
- Worked with a private property owner managing commercial property and flipping residential homes
- Since 2005 I have closed 106 transactions totaling over $24M in sales volume.
- 2016 closed $5.3M
- 2017 closed $6.8M with an average sales price of $229k.
- 2018 YTD closed $3.8M with an average sales price of $249k
- 95% of my business comes from past clients. The greatest compliment you can pay me is a referral!
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), 2015
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), 2010
- AHWD (At Home With Diversity), 2016
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), 2017
- RE/Max Over The Mountain Cooperative Spirit Award, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- RE/Max Executive Club, 2013 and 2014
- RE/Max 100% Club, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
Interests and Hobbies
College sports, Certified fitness instructor, travel, active member of the Big Oak Ranch Auxiliary
“Tyanne was an absolute joy to work with. I will recommend her to everyone I know.”
—Taylor & Browning, Homewood AL
“Our selling agent Heidi Kabat of RE/MAX in Wisconsin has now sold 3 of our homes. We wanted to stay with RE/MAX in our quest for a new home in Kentucky. When we asked if she could find an agent for us in Kentucky, she did all the leg work and got us in touch with Tyanne Whitworth. Tyanne was always eager and ready to go. We thought we knew what we wanted in a home and after looking at several of what we thought we wanted, we changed it up on Tyanne mid game. Tyanne took it in stride and researched new homes for us to look at. I would come down on business trips and she would have homes for me to look at based on my schedule after work. She was even working for us while on vacation in Hawaii! Above and beyond our expectations! In the end she showed us 26 homes. She made our first night in our new home special with a gift and our first Kentucky meal. We would not and will not hesitate to recommend Tyanne to any friends and family looking to sell or buy a home. We have friends considering a relocation to Kentucky. They already have Tyanne’s name and contact information. We can’t thank her enough for helping us find a home we love in a location we love!”
— Lee Miller, Lawrenceburg